- The Marriage Contract.
- Three Magic Words | Awards | LibraryThing.
- Items in search results;
- The Three Magic Words Romance Series in Order - Carolyn Brown - FictionDB?
His one failed marriage was painful enough. As an elementary school principal, part-time cop, and full-time ranch owner, he doesn't have time for the sassy woman who suddenly appears in his life: first in the jailhouse, then at his school and soon everywhere he turns. Fate is trying to tell Fancy Lynn and Theron that they are soul mates, but is having a tough time convincing them.
Carolyn L. Born in Texas and raised in southern Oklahoma, she has three grown children and enough grandchildren to keep her young.
42 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Girlfriend | PairedLife
She lives with her husband in Oklahoma. Works can belong to more than one series.
- Part 2. Love Quotes That Are….
- A Forever Thing, Three Magic Words by Carolyn Brown | | Booktopia.
- Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Evidence-Based Strategies, Tools, and Techniques.
- Wahrnehmung von Online-Musikrechten durch Verwertungsgesellschaften im Binnenmarkt (Schriften zum europäischen Urheberrecht) (German Edition)?
- Die Ära Brüning im Prozess der Auflösung der Weimarer Republik (German Edition)?
In some cases, as with Chronicles of Narnia , disagreements about order necessitate the creation of more than one series. Tip: If the series has an order, add a number or other descriptor in parenthesis after the series title eg.
By default, it sorts by the number, or alphabetically if there is no number. If you want to force a particular order, use the character to divide the number and the descriptor.
So, " 0 prequel " sorts by 0 under the label "prequel. Series was designed to cover groups of books generally understood as such see Wikipedia: Book series.
Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher.follow
You can now manage your CreateSpace content on Amazon's improved publishing services.
For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg. Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works.